Our surveyors are well-qualified ex-seafarers and industry professionals with global experience and a working knowledge of all types of marine vessels. Clients benefit from a breadth of experience, all survey reports being internally reviewed before completion.
Our surveyors are professional, knowledgeable and competent in their fields, producing reliable work of high calibre and presentation.
- We take our responsibilities seriously.
- When engaged by clients our surveyors establish their specific requirements and requests at the outset.
- Surveyors keep in close contact with clients throughout, by telephone and/or e-mail and sending interim survey reports when necessary.
- Reports are submitted swiftly after the completion of surveys, all staff being aware of clients' needs for information.
- Reports are accurate and concise, accompanied by digital photographs and diagrams when necessary and backed up by factual documentation.
- Electronic reporting ensures the swift transmission of information to anywhere in the world.
- All MSI staff endeavour to be approachable, friendly and flexible to clients' needs in the course of providing a professional and efficient service.
- We do not accept work where a conflict of interest might arise.
- Our reports are confidential to our clients.
For further information on each surveyor, please click on their image.
Kinross, Scotland, UK
Bovey Tracey, Devon, UK
Helensburgh, Scotland, UK
Winchester, Hampshire, UK
Fordingbridge, Hampshire, UK
Kemsing, Kent, UK
Fareham, Hampshire, UK
Auckland, New Zealand
Southport, Merseyside, UK
Richmond, Surrey, UK
Bordon, Hampshire, UK
French Alps, Close to Geneva and Lyon Airports
Hamble, Hampshire, UK
Oxford, New Zealand
Lymington, Hampshire, UK
Roquefort Les Pins, France
Gosport, Hampshire, UK