Sergiy Kovernik - Surveyor (Eng.) Approved National Inspection Agent Ship's Lifting Gear
Formerly a Chief Engineer at sea, Sergiy has experience on a wide variety of of dry cargo carriers. He has also spent many years as a Superintendent Engineer for some of the world's largest shipping companies.
Hugh Munro - Master Mariner
Hugh has spent in excess of 40 years in the shipping industry. He has wide experience on cargo, passenger and sailing ships. As former owner of Plunket & Falconer, Hugh thoroughly enjoys his continued involvement in the future of the company.
Liam Dowling - Surveyor
Liam's expertise in this area is second to none. He has 20yrs experience in the Super Yacht industry, world wide.
Ian Biles - Master Mariner
Ian is the Managing Director of Maritime Services International, which in turn owns Plunket & Falconer. His 5 decades of experience range from cargo/passenger/sailing vessels to salvage and naval architecture. Ian is also widely published in the Marine Survey industry including Practices, Investigation and Training Manuals to name but a few.
Our surveyors are well-qualified ex-seafarers with global experience and a working knowledge of cargo vessels and operations, sailing vessels, hovercraft, etc. being either:
- Master Mariners
- Marine Engineers
Customers benefit from a wide breadth of experience, all survey reports being internally reviewed before completion.
Our surveyors are professional, knowledgeable and competent in their fields, producing reliable work of high calibre and presentation.
- We take our responsibilities seriously.
- When engaged by clients our surveyors establish their specific requirements and requests at the outset.
- Surveyors keep in close contact with clients throughout, by phone and/or e-mail and sending interim survey reports when necessary.
- Reports are submitted swiftly after the completion of surveys, all staff being aware of clients' needs for information.
- Reports are accurate and concise, accompanied by digital photographs and diagrams when necessary and backed up by factual documentation.
- Electronic reporting ensures the swift transmission of information to anywhere in the world.
- All Plunket & Falconer's staff endeavour to be approachable, friendly and flexible to clients' needs in the course of providing a professional and efficient service.
- We do not accept work where a conflict of interest might arise.
- Our reports are confidential to our clients.
- Quality of service is a priority and is constantly evaluated. This covers all areas of our work and includes technical aspects, safety and security.
P & F Marine Surveyors. Call us now.